July 27, 2015

Be The Best Version Of YOU!


When I first started my business working from home, I didn't really believe that I could be a leader. I saw those from my team and other teams that seemed to have that "special something" that made people want to hang on every word they said. I didn't think I had that. I'm just a wife and mom, what do I have to offer?! 

Then I realized that those leaders were wives and moms just like me. They didn't have any special training to become a leader. They just made a decision to be their best selves. To be authentic. To just connect with people in their own way. 

So I did just that! I stopped trying to copy and started being an original! Having a business is hard work, but what makes it even harder is trying to be something you're not. Becoming your best self is also work. Self development is a major key when you are becoming a leader and have others depending on you. I started reading books recommended by these leaders and listening to podcasts from people who have a little experience under their belt! This helped me to become more confident in who I am and learn to embrace ME! 

Does this happen overnight? Nope! It's a gradual change. Am I at the point I want to be yet? Nope! But I am further than I was 2 years ago when I started this business because I made the decision that I am going to be the best version of ME that I can be! And because of that I started attracting people to me that were like minded! 

Will you make that decision today? Imagine what adventure awaits you!! 

Be AmazingLEE Adventurous

Allycia 

No comments:

Post a Comment