July 20, 2015

Welcome To The Adventure!


1. I am a military spouse and stay at home mom to 3 kiddies!
2. I have my own health and wellness business that I have worked from home for 2 years!
3. I LOVE the color green, like obsessed! But I am also loving the color combo of hot pink and baby blue right now, in case you couldn’t tell!
4. I recently found the planner community…ADDICTED! I’ve used planners before but never in this way! Stickers, washi tape, spiral planners, binder planners, inserts, dividers, decorative paper clips…so much cuteness! It makes planning fun and you actually want to check things off your list!
5. I love to inspire others through faith and motivational quotes!

This blog will be about my adventure as a stay at home mom working from home! My posts will be centered around family life, working from home, health and wellness, and inspiration/motivation! Follow to join my amazingLEE adventurous journey!
Be AmazingLEE Adventurous!
Allycia

No comments:

Post a Comment