July 24, 2015

Is Your Home Office Boring or Inspiring?


I love being able to work my business from ANYWHERE! However, most times I am working right from home! Working from the comfort of your home can sometimes be a struggle, especially when you have three children that require your attention and are probably running rampant through said home! And as a stay at home mom, that’s 24/7!
The biggest thing that has helped me to stay focused on work is to have a dedicated “office” space in my home. Now I don’t have an actual office, where I can close the door and work in peace, but I do have my own little corner office...in a corner of the living/dining area! LOL I love that I can sit here and focus on the tasks at hand and feel like I am actually getting things done!
Here are some pictures of my space!



I am actually searching for the perfect white desk but for right now this one will work! I love the hot pink and blue combo! And I want to get a white shelf to house my product display. 
Another key element of having an office space at home is to have a space that inspires you! Make your space cozy with your favorite colors, a comfy chair, a functional desk, etc. One of my favorite things to do is hang quotes around my space that motivate me!




 My home “office” inspires me to work even when I’m really not feeling work at the moment! Walking into a boring space would probably make me walk right back out! 
So tell me, is your home office space boring or inspiring?
Be AmazingLEE Adventurous!
Allycia
Follow me on Instagram
Would you like to know how you can work from home? Request info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment